Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bridal jewelry collection in progress

I have been busier than usual this past week trying to finish up custom orders, dealing with correspondence, marketing my sites and working on a tough design from a customer's sketch. Sourcing the materials for this specific order is presenting a challenge and just when I thought I had found the gemstones, the supplier advised the stone was broken. So, on with the search.

In the meantime, I am working on my Bridal collection - jewellery items for everyone in the bridal party, bride, bridesmaids, matron-of-honor, etc. I am even going to make somethings for the guys on that big day - stay tuned.

I thought I would share with you one of my items in progress. This is a clear crystal bead crocheted bracelet using all triangle beads in frosted and clear. I am moving on to make the beadcaps and the clasp. Once it is completed, I will share the final effort.
Thanks for following.

Leave a comment below as I love reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment